2014년 8월 22일 금요일

Armored Core Verdict Day : Some of My Personal AC Suggestions

      Non-serious, just a bit personal article. This one contains some of my mechs with descriptions. Maybe you could take some idea here I guess.





      Mid bipedal. A flagship of Les Annees Folles. This coloring is based on former team color of Team "Les Annees Folles" in ACV. However I wasn't the one who could be a good leader I think...Anyway main tactic is K29 Calendula firing, & light AC would be suffered from short range mssl & HEAT machinegun. Quite similar with Blue Magnolia.





      Heavy bipedal. My most usual AC, cuz I'm no good at using mobility of AC & tend to rely on armors. I calculated about half-penetration lines of usual weaponaries & it's quite thick in any situation. Battle rifles are usually specified on accuracy for handling enemy light ACs, but could be changed into Podenka sometimes, to get heavy ACs.





       Mid tetrapod. Has balanced stats & quite easy to use. Battle rifles for heavies & tanks, & K29 Calendula for tetras or HRJs, & hi spd mssl for light ACs. Sometimes I switch L arm to snipercannon, & R arm to KE shield to siege enemy turrets in special sorties.





       Heavy tetrapod. For sp squad missions. Bay/shoulder units can be switched in any weapons, & sometimes I take dual battle rifles with wide sub computers to support allies after turret is all disabled.





       Mobility specified heavy bipedal. Armed with KARASAWA & uses shoot-throw tactic. Sometimes equipped with plasma/shotgun to hunt down heavy tetras, & booster will be changed to BA-214 to gain enough EN output.





       Midweight tank. Dual HEAT cannon & hi speed mssl. Quite strong in face-2-face fighting, but I'm no good at driving tank & I seldom use it :p Recon unit can be changed to hover type to prevent backstabbing of pile & blades.





      Heavy RJ. Mobility spec with plasma/shotgun/VTF. Can erase heavy tetra very quick, & lights with HEAT mg as well. However TE armor isn't enough to guard plasma mssl or pulse gun assault :p Maybe I should change head to Chief head...Anyway sometimes I equip WAKAKUSA mdl.2 as L arm/bay, & Calendula+shield as R arm/bay, to get mid range shooting with mobility.





      Heavy RJ. Moderate spec with KARASAWA shoot-throw. After KRSW is depleted it could gain enough speed to get mid range shooting, but has low turning ability. Shoulder can be changed to VTF. Actually it's a kinda AC for fun, not ftw :p




      These are my recent builds. If you've got an idea for your own mech, then I could say it's my pleasure.
      Always thx for watching & reading :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기